Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Reasons to Study Spirituality

Spiritual Philosophy teaches the truth of Spirituality.

  • How Spirituality can change your life
  • The Law of Attraction
  • Where like minds meet
  • Learning as one
  • Finding peace in a chaotic world
  • Knowing Thyself as a Spiritual Design
  • Making sense of your life experience
  • Health is self-knowledge- learning how to heal yourself of disease
  • Finding inner peace as part of your eternal design
  • Facing your fear, changing your physical reality

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Kathy,
My life has been a study in spirituality. I love getting up every day wondering what I will learn today. It was nice getting to know you by reading your blog. Continue sharing your knowledge. I, too, am hoping to perpetuate spirituality through my blog, Daily Spiritual Tools. I would love your feedback. Namaste, Sherry
http://dailyspiritualtools.blogspot.com