Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Think Peace!



Our long-time friend Sylvia Vanderpool sent me this request, and I would like to pass this on to you. We must focus our minds on peace every day if we want to create this energy within us and our world. Our children will help us do that. Thank you, Sylvia, for your newsletter response, too. Drop Sylvia a note, send a happy thought, visit the site, say hello. Think Peace!

from Sylvia:
I just rec'd the summer newsletter. There is an article on the last page on Change: Our Special Challenge I would like to have this available for the public at our International Day of Peace vigil Friday Sept 21 in Warren Co. I had in mind asking you to send a statement that could be read until I saw this. Last year I observed the 'peace day' at my center. This year, as a member of the Warren Co. Ministerial Assoc, they agreed to be involved. We will be at our county recreation complex which has a nice walking trail. I will set up at 11am for walkers and kids to plant pinwheels of peace and our 'program' will be 4:30 - 6:30pm. FYI see International Day of Peace and Pinwheels for Peace and www.CandlelightSpiritualScienceCenter.org
Warrenton,NC 27589

No comments: