Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I have been living and growing in my Spirituality since I was a small child. I had rheumatic fever from about six months until much later in life. I was born with memory of who I was, where I wanted to go, and where I had already been in my life.  For instance as soon as I could talk I told my parents that I was going to be a nurse. I was questioned about my choice because I was very ill with rheumatic fever and my parents were skeptical that I would ever be well enough to become a nurse. I was born on a farm with horses, cows, pigs, chickens and the normal work that had to be done to keep the farm productive and growing. As I grew, I worked because there was always work to be done. I milked many cows, morning and evening, and did numerous other chores. I look at life today and I do not see children working as we worked or playing as we played, which is of course the perfect changes that we see in our march of time. But we had a loving and productive childhood as we played, read books, swam in the creek, jumped off the cliffs into the creeks using the sturdy grapevines that scared my mother, and we consciously and intensely explored our life and our surroundings.

To me my life was the perfect learning experience.  I knew that it was my intention to go to school and become an R.N., which I did. As I went into nursing school, I was very happy that I had learned to milk cows, because I had the strongest hands and arms in the class.  When you have 2-300 + pound patients, it always helps if you have some muscle and some hand and arm strength.  I truly appreciated my working childhood when I saw fellow students that could not lift, turn, or support the weight of patients. My strength is an asset to me even today as I work with clients.

Today I use a technique that I have named Neural Depolarization on my clients. NDP is a fantastic procedure that I use to heal many conditions and many diseases including cancer, that no one else can heal. It is simple and easy on my clients, but it also leaves them feeling very different and improved in a short length of time. NDP is an energy therapy and I use it on all diseases and conditions with great success. The reason that I know how beautifully NDP works is because I healed my own body of rheumatic fever using NDP when I was a child. I wanted to go to nursing school as a child and I knew that I could not get in nursing school if I was sick. Therefore I knew that I had to heal myself because my parents had taken me to many Doctors and no one could even begin to stop my pain. None of this exposure to pain stopped me in my intentions, therefore I knew as a child that I had to heal myself if I wanted to accomplish my true goals in life. The medications that we have today can heal Rheumatic Fever but Penicillin came out after I was in Nursing School for three years.

Today I use NDP very successfully to heal many conditions that are considered to be impossible to heal.  When I see patients return to their normal "energy" patterns and begin to live happy and healthy lives, I love NDP even more, and I always wish that someone had known NDP when I was a child and in severe pain.  NDP not only stops pain but I have healed multiple "incurable" diseases in the past 30 years, giving people a new lease on life.  NDP is an energy therapy, which means that it is perfect for energy diseases.  I love healing children that are facing life with a mental or emotional handicap if someone can't help them.  It is my intention to teach one more class of NDP students before I retire, and that class will begin soon. Stay tuned for the exact time and place which I will put on my web site.

No comments: