Monday, December 20, 2010

Life and Love

As I have lived my life I have observed the people around me such as my family and friends as the people that I know, and the people that I don’t know. Every human being is at all times living the energy they have grown into, which they reflect as their Physical Energy and/or Emotional Energy. Sometimes people have not grown into their Spiritual Energy and remain stuck in their Physical Energy, which they live for everyone to see. I have been teaching Spiritual Philosophy as my entire focus of life since 1984. I have written multiple books addressing the different aspects of Spiritual Philosophy, how we live Spiritual Philosophy, and I consistently teach Spiritual Philosophy classes. I have also created the best Spiritual Healing Technique that I know of any where upon our Earth, which I have named Neural Depolarization. Neural Depolarization has the ability to heal every disease that I know about, and through the twenty-some years that I have been performing Neural Depolarization (NDP) on people with "incurable diseases" I have seen Neural Depolarization (NDP) successfully heal everything when the person is open to participate in their own healing.

As an RN that has spent over 40 years of my life actively involved in hospital care, medical research, teaching, raising a family, and (much more!) living, I am appalled at the lack of knowledge about our nervous system, which is the absolute source of our life and our love. Medicine has disgracefully ignored the truth of our Nervous System simply because they do not see the "energy" of our nervous system as the true source of life, because of their religious beliefs and their belief in only one physical life.. Even if we have the concept of energy as being our true source of life, we do not understand "energy" well enough to share it with other people. There is a gigantic gaping hole in the medical information about the practicalities of life in relationship to our nervous system and health. Once we fill this gaping hole, we can be healthier people and no longer have some of the devastating diseases that people are living with and dying from today.

Our challenge as human beings is to learn the truth of ourselves as energy beings that support our physical design. This becomes a "leap" for our mind only because we have not been taught this concept and we remain skeptical of everything that we have never known before. It is our energy self that experiences "eternal life." The sooner we see ourselves as energy and matter the sooner we will open our thinking mind to learning about ourselves as energy beings that live eternally. I have always been capable of seeing the energy of an individual in addition to the physical matter. The sooner we grasp this dual concept of ourselves, the sooner we will learn the beauty of healing our Spirit Consciousness and allowing it to become balanced with our physical self that helps us to prevent disease and live longer physical lives. The pattern of human life as both male and female shows us the pattern of our duality as energy and matter.

I love this "energy topic" about our own human design and function, and I sincerely hope that some of my readers love this topic as well as I do. When we begin to revere our energy as well as our physical matter, we will live longer lives and design our next life consciously before we die. Life and death is the continual story of how our energy works within us to capture our attention to learn more about "who we are." Once we begin to understand ourselves as energy beings living in matter, we will begin to understand Einstein’s theory of energy and matter in relationship to us as human beings.

No comments: